12.23.2008

i feel bad about this, really.


hello. i remove my glove, so that i can smoke this cigarette. yes, the unfiltered kind, because my lungs, and every other internal organ in my body, are made of titanium. however, eventually i put this glove back on. i slowly take a comb out of my inner jacket pocket (no one keeps them in the back pants pocket anymore) and i style this hair one more time. until the next time. then, in accordance with the wishes of my master (and coincidentally, psychotherapist) i put these gloved hands around your neck. i'm pretty sorry about this, but is isn't my fault.

this hair made me do it.
ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'd love to know what's in the bag as well. severed head perhaps? hair products?

enjoying your blog. you of the constantly deep thoughts.