2.20.2009

hmm


there are times, when a song, a book, a poem, a painting, really speaks to what is going on, with me. at first, i was blown away. "this song is exactly how i feel." i thought about it some more, whether we like it or not, we humans feel a lot of the same emotions. out of billions, many of us have experienced love or loss in the same way. the expressions of these emotions by artists, we logically identify with them, we share that. i'm not trying to say that we can't have unique connections and moments, we just share a lot more than we realize. here is a song by daft punk. it's called, "something about us"

It may not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway
I may not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret i will share with you
I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
i love you more than anyone in my life

ok.

No comments: