8.22.2009

you know what you did . . .


yes. do this. in the area. where is this, you may ask? it's the area. maintain silence there. it isn't that difficult. just do it. please just be quiet and everything will be ok. you shouldn't be talking or making sound anyway. the sign says to maintain silence. this implies that a state of silence should have already existed, and you are simply being asked to maintain that state. it is so easy, you didn't even have to do the hard part. someone else created the silence, all you have to do keep it going. what is so damn hard about that? here, let me break it down for you. you know that thing that is happening now, that silence? well, maintain it. keep doing it. don't stop the silence that already exists. ok, i think i've made myself clear. silence, stay. oh, and remember, this should happen in the area. ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like this area?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8704797940267775487

Anonymous said...

I can not do this. I am sorry to say to you that I like to yell here. This place is somewhere that hurts my ears. to much silence.