5.06.2009

i don't know . . .


i don't know who you are anymore. it's like we are living on different planets. i'm on earth, and you are on blorgon 7, planning an invasion of my galaxy. well, i'm here to tell you that we will never be slaves, you can subjugate some other species to work in your blozillium mines. i realize that this may seem like some odd analogy as to how it is between us, and you are right. it's pretty fucked up. what the hell am i talking about? i think someone is turning a radio dial in my head, and different stations are popping up. all i know is, staring at you now, on these wide open plains, with mesas and cloud-shrouded mountains looming above us, i realize that my 401(k) is not working for me the way it should. i need to get a new financial advisor. well, that's not the only thing on my mind.
ok.
good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmmm does this have anything to do with your ex wife?